Membership, Donation, and Program Payments
Thanks for supporting Nearby Nature! If you are making a donation or program payment, click here to go straight to our on-line payment options.
Nearby Nature is grateful for all of its supporters. You can join our family by becoming a member, renewing your membership, giving a gift membership, making a donation, or paying for a program. Once we receive your contribution or payment, we will send you a receipt.
Nearby Nature is a non-profit organization under 501(c)3. Our tax ID number is 93-107-7352. All donations are deductible to the full extent permitted by law, less any benefits received, such as discounts on programs.
Payments/Contributions On-Line: Our on-line credit card processor is Paypal. If you have not used Paypal before, it is safe and easy. Simply use the icons below. After you click an icon, you will be asked for credit card information.
Payments/Contributions By Mail: Fill out a Membership and Donations Form (Word Fill-In Form) or the appropriate program Registration Form and send your payment by mail to Nearby Nature, P.O. Box 3678, Eugene, OR 97403.
Gifts: Nearby Nature has great t-shirts, canvas bags, and Wild Cards for sale! Click here for more information or to place an order!
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 541-687-9699.
- for all members -- a subscription to Nearby Nature News, our quarterly newsletter that includes events, articles about local natural areas, tips for living lightly, our Explore! page for kids, and more.
- for all members -- a monthly eNewsletter with information about current events and volunteer opportunities.
- for members at the $45 level and above -- a 15% discount on programs -- including Daycamps, Workshops, and No School Day Adventures.
- for members at the $45 level and above -- a 15% discount on t-shirts, canvas bags, and Wild Cards.
- for members at the $45 level and above -- FREE admission to our annual Haunted Hike in October and free admission to weekend Nature Quests and Green Start Play Days.
Click the icon below next to the type of payment/donation you would like to make: Program, Membership (various levels), General Donation, Youth Scholarship Fund, Gift, Community Friends Membership, or Park Caretaking Fund.
Visa and Mastercard are gladly accepted