Youth Scholarship Fund
We believe that every child needs a chance to discover, learn, and grow in nature nearby.
Nearby Nature's Youth Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance for children to participate in our summer daycamps, school programs, No School Day Adventures, and more.
If you would like to contribute to this fund, click the icon below to make an on-line donation. If you would prefer to send your contribution by mail, check the appropriate box on the Memberships and Donations Form.
$50-250 will provide a half to full scholarship for a child to attend a summer daycamp.
$40 will pay for a No School Day program for one child.
$60 will fund a school visit for a classroom of 30 kids.
$100 will pay for a school field trip to Alton Baker Park.
For information about receiving a scholarship, see Registration Forms and Scholarship Information.
- One anonymous donor for contributing $3,500 in 2015
- One anonymous donor for contributing $3,500, one member for donating $1,000, and Comcast for contributing $1,500 in 2014
- Pacific Continental Bank for donating $350 in 2013 and $500 in 2014
- Two anonymous donors for contributing $500 and $3,000 in 2013
- The US Bankcorp Foundation for donating $2,000 in 2013 and $2,000 in 2014
- The Kiwanis Club for donating $500 in 2013
- The Jill Heinman Fund of the Oregon Country Fair for providing $700 through a grant in May 2009
- Track Town Pizza on Franklin Blvd. for sponsoring a Pizza Pie Benefit Day for Nearby Nature that gave us $400 for this fund in April 2009