A Winter Weather Policy is new to us! So…our current policy as noted below is a “working” policy and we may need to make adjustments when actual weather happens. Please let us know if you have questions.
1) We will follow 4J’s plan when the school district cancels school due to snow/ice, dangerous roads, or other issues that make travel unsafe. Wonder Keepers will be cancelled when 4J cancels.
2) If 4J has a late start, we will cancel Wonder Keepers for the day since the time left in our morning program would be impractically short with a delay.
3) If the temperature is below 20 degrees at 8 am, we will cancel for the day and we will confirm this by text and email.
4) If the temperature is between 20-25 degrees at 7:30 am, we will look at weather predictions for the rest of the day and make a decision by 8 am about whether or not to cancel for the day. We will text and email you by 8 am with our conclusion.
5) We will not be offering credits or refunds for Winter Weather cancellations as these cancellations are safety-related and come as a part of agreeing to participate in an all outdoor, all weather program.